Date: 04 December 2019
- Save for later 59590
04 December 2019
10:00am – 11:00am ET / 3:00pm – 4:00pm BST
Join HFM & Enfusion for the last webinar of the year, where we will be dealing with the benefits of outsourcing and how this optimises workload.
– With 70% of hedge fund managers outsourcing at least some of their operations and 35% of managers above $1bn in AuM are looking to outsource more, how is outsourcing evolving going into 2020?
– What is driving the growth in managed services with much deeper engagement between providers and managers?
– Exploring the markets: Asian managers are significantly behind European and US peers in outsourcing but are catching up quickly, what can we expect for the future globally?
– Managers who bring processes in-house too can quickly lead to poor processes and investor dismay, how can we optimise our systems?
– Michael Langton, head of outsourced services sales – APAC, Enfusion
– Russell Chipperfield, former head of operations, Capula
– Holger Knauer, CEO, Catana Capital
– Phillip Chapple, COO, Monterone partners
Moderator – Victoria Pavlova, technology reporter, HFM
Experience the Webinar for yourself – Join the HFM community
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Daily news updates, data & analysis
– Access to all monthly breakfast briefings
– First look access to our collection of awards, summits, diners + webinars
– Benchmark performance with our unique hedge fund performance and investor data
Click here to start your trial and explore HFM.