Date: 18 October 2018
- Save for later 58291
10:00am – 11:00am EST / 3:00pm – 4:00pm BST
Examining the changing operating model for hedge funds: Utilizing technology to harness your data and create efficiencies to optimize performance
Join HFM for our up coming webinar about examining the changing operating model for hedge funds. In this webinar, we will hear from hedge fund managers, COOs and NEX as they discuss recent trends in the following areas:
– Data Management: Innovation and Big Data: The operational challenges hedge funds face and how they are using data and new technologies to make smarter business decisions and optimize performance to focus on ‘Financing Alpha’ investment strategies
– How the operational model has changed: Volatile market conditions have led to outsourcing of non-core operational activities, specifically treasury, portfolio finance, cash management, counterparty relationships, regulation, trade processing
– How hedge funds are being impacted by global regulation, specifically around Brexit, MiFID II, GDPR, SFTR and Initial Margin
– How are funds adopting operational best practices: what is the focus for the next year?
Speaker Panel includes:
HFM membership community:
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.