Add to Calendar
03/30/2017 America/New_YorkHFM webinar: Fatca and the new Common Reporting StandardsLearn about these pressing compliance challenges and how other funds plan to address themOnlinetrueMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for a moderated discussion on the results of a survey conducted by RSM and HFMWeek readers about the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Fatca’s requirements.
Learn more about:
– Key requirements under each regime
– Areas funds find most challenging
– Upcoming reporting deadlines and what funds are doing to prepare them
– Key differences between CRS and Fatca and how funds intend to manage risk associated with both
Aureon Herron-Hinds, national lead of Fatca, RSM Josh Johnson, senior manager, RSM Samuel Dale, editor, HFMCompliance
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.