Add to Calendar
03/30/2017 America/New_YorkHFM webinar: Fatca and the new Common Reporting StandardsLearn about these pressing compliance challenges and how other funds plan to address themOnlinetrueMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for a moderated discussion on the results of a survey conducted by RSM and HFMWeek readers about the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Fatca’s requirements.
Learn more about:
– Key requirements under each regime
– Areas funds find most challenging
– Upcoming reporting deadlines and what funds are doing to prepare them
– Key differences between CRS and Fatca and how funds intend to manage risk associated with both
Aureon Herron-Hinds, national lead of Fatca, RSM Josh Johnson, senior manager, RSM Samuel Dale, editor, HFMCompliance
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.