Add to Calendar
07/12/2017 14:30America/New_YorkHFM Webinar: Generating data integrity and good governance: A guide for the buy-sideLearn about some of the potential pitfalls managers face when creating a good governance structure around the information they are processingOnlinefalseMM/DD/YYYY
Data accuracy is vital for hedge funds across the globe – operating across a multitude of systems, parties, time-zones and cash positions opens up the industry to a plethora of challenges. Our latest webinar, hosted in association with Gresham Tech, will drill down into some of the potential pitfalls managers face when creating a good governance structure around the information they are processing.
In this webinar we will discuss:
• How complex information can be processed with automated verification and validation
• Proving data integrity to the regulators for the likes of MiFID II, MiFIR, OATS, EMIR and Dodd-Frank
• How real-time analytics can provide actionable data insights
• How innovative technology is helping provide agile control frameworks for managing operational risk
Bill Blythe, global business development director, Gresham Tech
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.