Date: 04 October 2018
- Save for later 58287
Surveillance is complex and can be hard to manage given its breadth and scope, but by breaking it down into simple and effective policies and tying policy to process in a clear and transparent fashion, firms can immediately gain greater confidence in their approach. It can also provide firms with a deeper understanding of their risks, while at the same time enabling greater efficiencies, flexibility and an increased capability to cope with change.
In this webinar, Red Deer will discuss:
– The current challenges with effective market and e-Comms surveillance
– How to simplify surveillance by breaking it down into effective policies
– How to tie policy to process, ensuring coverage and confidence in your approach
– The benefits of combining policy and process with a holistic approach to surveillance
Elton Wheeler, head of market, trade and communications surveillance products, Red Deer
John McCann, VP business development, Red Deer
HFM membership community:
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.