Date: 29 April 2020
- Save for later 59836
29 April 2020
10:00am – 11:00am ET / 3:00pm – 4:00pm BST
Tech 2020: Evolution of hedge fund infrastructure
Your ‘virtual’ Hedge Fund environment and reliability of software
· How are Hedge Funds adapting their technology needs to remote working in the current environment?
· Is ease of access, quality of support, and stability as expected?
· How satisfied is the industry with the support from partners in this new ‘virtual’ environment?
· To what extent are you aware of hedge fund peers experiencing a decline in AUM and the associated pressure on management fees?
Technology, data, and performance evolution
· How can total cost of ownership be minimised for Hedge Funds?
· Now working-from-home has become the new normal for hedge funds, would you prefer single-vendor or multi-vendor strategy, given a choice?
· In the current volatility of markets, are you aware of peers being able to increase their performance because of their choice of OMS/PMS software and/or analytics?
· Putting the current working environment changes aside, with the advancements in technology (cloud computing, access to APIs, etc.), how are your views developing on the build vs buy question?
· Where do you think data and analytics are going to give your business an edge in this turbulent 2020?
– Ian Mawdsley, Global Head of Equity Trading Solutions, Refinitiv
– Phil Chapple, COO, Monterone Partners
Moderator: Sam Dale, Head of Event Content, HFM
Experience the Webinar for yourself – Join the HFM community
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Daily news updates, data & analysis
– Access to all monthly breakfast briefings
– First look access to our collection of awards, summits, diners + webinars
– Benchmark performance with our unique hedge fund performance and investor data
Click here to start your trial and explore HFM.