Date: 24 September 2019
- Save for later 59345
24 September 2019
10:00am – 11:00am ET / 3:00pm – 4:00pm GMT
Investment research has been through a revolution in recent years with new data sources, compliance demands, pricing structures and cybersecurity concerns all placing a new imperative on research operations. To unlock value across front-to-back office, managing the increased volume and complexity of research and data is one of the key roles of today’s COO charged with doing more with less.
In searching for operational efficiencies, however, no fund can afford for compliance or cybersecurity procedures to restrict analyst performance, or vice versa. Join us as we explore the tools, technologies and new flexible structures that funds are using to extract more accountability and more productivity from investment research processes.
The webinar looks at the evolution of industry approaches, and explores best practice approaches, workflows and use-cases in effective knowledge, process and data management.
Discussion points include:
– Knowledge Management: Is it possible to institutionalize knowledge, improve compliance attribution and ensure user-adoption of approved technology?
– The Mobile Front-Office: The security-first approaches to front-office collaboration that don’t compromise on cybersecurity or privacy.
– Process Management: Empowering analysts and enabling compliance, how a little structure and flexibility goes a long way.
– Data Management: Data normalization and aggregation for a unified view of audit trails, reporting and analysis.
– Technology Integration: How the buy-side can leverage open platforms and APIs to gain more control over their data.
Speakers will be announced soon
Experience the Webinar for yourself – Join the HFM community
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Daily news updates, data & analysis
– Access to all monthly breakfast briefings
– First look access to our collection of awards, summits, diners + webinars
– Benchmark performance with our unique hedge fund performance and investor data
Click here to start your trial and explore HFM.