Date: 22 May 2019
Venue: The Lamb's Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
- Save for later 58867
Registrations are now open.
Join us at the HFM US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Private credit and hybrid funds in hedge and PE
Discussion points include:
-What is driving the demand for private credit in hedge funds?
-How do firms make the move up the liquidity square to hybrids?
-What is the investor outlook for hybrids?
Troy Dixon, managing partner, Hollis Park Partners
More speakers to be announced soon.
The Lamb’s Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
08:15am Registration & networking breakfast
09:00am Panel discussion
The event is FREE to attend for members and existing trial users.
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org