The InvestHedge Forum is a unique educational and networking event for hedge fund investors, hedge fund managers and funds of hedge funds
Why attend the Forum?
- Meet and network with key allocators, investment consultants and a select group of managers in the hedge fund space, as our afternoon presenters dig into reinventing the traditional hedge fund portfolio
- Gain insights from industry leaders in the hedge fund investment space on topics including ESG, co-investments and the future of the investor relations-allocator relationship
- This post-lunch Forum will be held in the Grand Hyatt New York, conveniently located in central Manhattan
For more information, please contact James Barfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an HFM/CTA Intelligence member
Not an HFM/ CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
- Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
- Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings.
- Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
- Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
- Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
- And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, including exclusive invitations to this and other Summits.
Already a member? You can sign up for other upcoming events as well as access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.