Date: 19 January 2017
Venue: The Lambs Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
- Save for later 2012
Join CTA Intelligence for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– A review of 2016 for managed futures strategies and discussion of big market themes for 2017
– Are hedge fund redemptions from institutional portfolios creating opportunity for CTAs?
– The prospects for regulatory change under a Trump presidency
Nigol Koulajian, founder and CIO, Quest Partners
David Cushing, partner, Crow & Cushing
Viktor Ula, managing principal, PivotalPath
Sean Trager, SVP, prime brokerage, Wedbush Securities
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Navigating a year of change: performance review, market outlook and life under Trump
REGISTER FOR THIS BREAKFAST >>
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.