Add to Calendar
01/19/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence New York Breakfast Briefing: Navigating a year of change: performance review, market outlook and life under TrumpThe Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.The Lambs Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United StatesfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– A review of the year for managed futures strategies and discussion of big market themes for 2017
– Are hedge fund redemptions from institutional portfolios creating opportunity for CTAs?
– The prospects for regulatory change under a Trump presidency
The speaker panel will be announced shortly.
08:15 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Navigating a year of change: performance review, market outlook and life under Trump
REGISTER FOR THIS BREAKFAST >>
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.