Date: 12 February 2019
Venue: The Warwick, New York
- Save for later 58422
The symposium is an exclusive educational and networking event open to senior operational and finance executives from leading hedge funds to learn about Ucits.
It offers an excellent opportunity for delegates to update their professional knowledge over a morning of in-depth panel discussions and roundtables.
As a closed gathering of top fund executives, delegates will have ample for networking with other senior professionals via a series of formal and informal receptions.
The Symposium is strictly by invitation only to a select audience of senior executives in US leading hedge fund. To find out more about attending the Summit, please visit the website or email Ellie Day at E.Day@pageantmedia.com.
Join the HFM community today:
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, including exclusive invitations to this and other Summits.
Already a member? You can sign up for other upcoming events as well as access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.
For sponsorship enquires please contact James Barfield at J.Barfield@pageantmedia.com.