As competition for investors intensifies, hedge fund managers are under increasing pressure to think about their product suite. But to what extent have they diversified beyond their core competency – and beyond hedge funds – and what to investors think of the trend? The topic is the focus of HFM’s latest Insights research report, Beyond Hedge Funds, which takes a closer look at product diversification.
In the report:
- 24 data exhibits and 23 related ‘actions’ based on HFM research;
- Stats on which asset classes hedge funds are most likely to explore;
- Allocators’ perspective on product diversification efforts;
- Analysis of the risks and rewards of branching out;
- Projections on the future direction of the hedge fund industry; and much more
Short on time?
Use the navigation bar to the right to jump straight to ACTIONS: a compendium of key implications in this report designed to help you think differently about your business.