Regulatory compliance sits at the core of any modern hedge fund business. But as the slew of regulation introduced in recent years beds in, hedge fund managers are looking for ways to optimise how compliance works. Regtech offers one such means of optimisation. Digging down into the data from our proprietary survey of senior hedge fund compliance professionals, Regtech Rising acts as the comprehensive guide to automating compliance.
In the report:
- 25 exhibits across 40 pages utilising proprietary data and research;
- Data on which of ten core compliance tasks are automated;
- Statistics on regtech-related investor inquiries to managers;
- Analysis of vendors used and managers’ satisfaction with them;
- A look to the future of automating compliance; and much more
Short on time?
Use the navigation bar to the right to jump straight to ACTIONS: a compendium of key implications in this report designed to help you think differently about your business.