HFM’s biannual billion-dollar club ranks the world’s largest investment managers by hedge fund AuM. But who among them manages the most assets overall? And what types of product, beyond hedge funds, do they offer? The Top 100 Hedge Fund Managers report explores the myriad ways the largest managers with a ‘heritage’ (or background) in hedge funds have found success and offers insights into what their journeys mean for the wider industry.
In the report:
- HFM’s inaugural top 100 hedge fund manager rankings in full;
- A breakdown of each manager’s total AuM by product type;
- A series of aggregated charts and analysis on top 100 data;
- Top ten rankings for the six product types covered throughout;
- How these trends affect the wider industry; and much more