Investor relations professionals are nothing if not confident. But as 2018 begins, do they have good reason to be? While an uptick in industrywide performance will no doubt help their cause, managers have their work cut out identifying and securing new business in an ever-competitive marketplace. Where should managers focus their marketing efforts and are they making the most of traditional avenues? HFM’s latest Insights report, Winning New Business, answers these questions, and more, by analysing the sources managers currently use to identify potential clients, the techniques used to maximise their chances of success, and the opinions investors have of these efforts.
In the report:
- 29 data exhibits across 40 pages utilising proprietary HFM data sources and new research;
- The results of a survey of hedge fund allocators canvassing their opinions on a range of topics;
- Data on hedge fund flows, investor allocation plans for 2018, and new product launches;
- Insights on the sources of new business that yielded the most success for managers last year;
- Analysis of investor base evolution at three key stages of manager growth; and much more…